1. All potential tenants will be required to prove their income by producing their 3 most recent payslips or salary letter from their employer.
2. All potential tenants will be required to show references from:
3. A deposit of one month’s rent (£650) will need to be paid to the landlord.
4. A shorthold tenancy agreement will need to be signed by the landlord and tenant for a period of 6 or 12 months.
5. The rental fee for the flat will be £650 pcm (per calendar month) payable in advance. This is payable to the landlord on the 1st day of every month via direct debit. The tenant is liable to pay council tax to Haringay Council on a monthly basis. The tenant must also pay all gas, electricity and telephone bills to the relevant providers. TV Licensing costs are also paid by the tenant and fixed water cost of £12.50pcm is payable to the landlord.
6. No DSS need apply.